Armscor's LRRP Model Rifle

Go down

Armscor's LRRP Model Rifle

Post  shooter56g on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

Johnny,
Thank you for the guidance and the sacrifice in working together with the Armscor group to come up with the LRRP rifle. I know that you sacrificed your own rifle and hardly had the opportunity to join any of our matches as you were busy organizing, working out the COF, and being the RO at these matches. And yet, you managed to show us that you were still comfortable in acing all the targets in one demo for a certain course. It is an honor for me to have joined this group, with the members all contributing to make all our shootouts successful ones. We now have no way to go but up, and I know personally that you also put together the rules of the organization, taking extra time and working on Sundays and overtime at your office to get these things done. You even manufactured metal targets at your own office at no cost to the group. If that is not putting all into making the LRRP a successful outfit, I don't know what is. With regards to the rifle, almost all our members had the chance to shoot the prototype, which was actually your personal rifle. I look forward to seeing you on the range and being able to join us in the forthcoming games, and know that you will be up there increasing your collection of trophies and medals. Thank you for the effort, and thank you for the time you put into this. On behalf of the LRRP, I wish you all the best and want to let you know that you will have my personal support anytime anywhere you need me. Mabuhay ka, Primo!!

shooter56g

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Armscor's LRRP Model Rifle

Post  Sailor - Admin on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks - the Feb 20 shoot was hard work but is was worth it when I saw the guys seriously tackling the matches complete with notes and range finders. This means we are progressing and will start to produce more technical shooters - The ranges now will be longer and more tactically inclined so to speak. Boss Jack just gave me the go signal for the March 27 shoot - yes!... Thanks Boss... and will now formulate the shoot and fabricate the targets..

Very Happy

Sailor - Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lrrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down